Helping to conserve and preserve the life of sash windows Qwood™ is proud to support sliding sash window conservation and preservation by providing these two enhanced manufacturing solutions for the timber window industry. The new sliding sash conservation range of beads embodies a unique blend of technology with traditional appearance.
Link to www.qwood.co.uk and you are only a double click away from the latest innovative solution…the new Qwood™ patent pending (GB1520433.2) click-in system for sash window staff and parting beads. The key benefits of the new 20 mm staff and 8 mm parting beads include:
· Easy to install; cut your groove, fit the clip channel, and click your beads into place
· Long lasting rot-free Qwood composite material conserves and prolongs sash window life
· Secure one-way removal of beading when required for maintenance, without damage to the window and beading
· No unsightly troublesome pin holes to fill
The Qwood™ Conservation range, with integral draught proofing sealing channels, includes:
• External bars: putty line bar
• Staff beads: Standard and the new click-in 20mm Qclick staff bead
• Parting beads: Standard and the new click-in 8mm parting bead
"Since I started using Qwood™ beads I haven't had to do any remedial work on my windows post installation. Now I am able to move away from uPVC parting beads, which is great for my customers.” (Independent Joinery)QwoodTM Conservation click-in staff and parting beads help to make the fabrication or repair of timber sash windows faster and more efficient. They not only enhance the appearance, but with less maintenance they endure the elements longer and better than traditional timber beads.Fit Qwood™ beads into your timber window! Order a Qwood™ ‘try me’ pack today and trial it for yourself by emailing [email protected] or calling 0161 627 4222.QwoodTM will be exhibiting at W16 to be held in Birmingham, at the NEC. If you’re visiting be sure to stop by!
Fit Qwood beads into your timber window! Order a Qwood ‘try me’ pack today and trial it for yourself by emailing [email protected] or calling +44161 627 4222. Qwood will be exhibiting at W16 to be held in Birmingham, at the NEC. If you’re visiting be sure to stop by!