New Qwood Rain Deflector is nominated as a finalist for the 2018 Elements of Innovation Awards.
Qwood is delighted to learn that its new wood composite door rain deflector profile has been selected for the final of the 2018 Elements of Innovation Awards. The finalists are to be assessed at the Elements for Furniture and Joinery Suppliers Exhibition at the NEC in Birmingham between 30th September and 3rd October.
Only launched within the last 12 months, this innovative Qwood profile has already grabbed the attention of door manufacturersand joiners. This is down to the many benefits it offers over the traditional aluminium or timber trims that have been available for this purpose up until now.
The Elements of Innovation Awards panel has selected the Qwood rain deflector because:
It “….is the first wood composite rain deflector in the world (incorporating all the features and benefits of traditional Qwood timber composite profiles) which:
· Can be painted (before or after installation) to match the finish of any door.
· Do not require end caps.
· Can be fitted to timber, plastic or composite doors.
· Are a cost-effective alternative to traditional aluminium rain deflectors.
· Do not rot like traditional timber deflectors.
· Can be cut and drilled like timber.
· Have no knots or imperfections.
And above they all are an effective deflector of rain water running off the surface of external doors.”
Visitors are invited to call at the Qwood stand P400 or contact [email protected] to lean more about this and other ‘good value’ wood composite profiles.