QPSL has followed Government guidelines to create and implement a COVID-19 secure working environment. While the construction industry ground to a halt, QPSL has continued to provide support to its customers including those setting up the temporary Nightingale Hospitals.
As the recovery gathers pace and more of the construction industry returns, QPSL ensures that the recommended Government guidelines are reviewed and adhered to at all times. QPSL has undertaken a full Covid-19 risk assessment and returning employees have been trained and inducted in maintaining a COVID-19 safe and secure working environment.
Please download the C19 statement here.
Creating Covid-19 Safe Working Environment:
- 1. Covid-19 risk assessment undertaken with regular reviews in line with Government guidelines.
- 2. Covid-19 signage and information displayed across the company.
- 3. We have implemented Social Distancing controls to ensure a safe working environment in all areas of the company.
- 4. Hygiene routines and increased cleaning schedules have been implemented for factory and offices.
- 5. Increased hand washing routines implemented as per Government guidelines.
- 6. Hand sanitiser stations are available across the company and personal sanitiser bottles have been provided for all employees.
- 7. Personal Protective Equipment is available when required and on employee request.
- 8. We are working from home wherever possible and video meetings are in place to reduce face to face contact.
- 9. Regular temperature checks on employees and site visitor restrictions are in place.
- 10. Support, training for all employees and their families.