20mm Clip In Staff Bead (QW-CSB20)
Qclik parting and staff beads compliment Qwoods already popular range of putty line and lambs tongue glazing bars to retain the traditional beauty and contemporary look whilst delivering an enhanced finish to your sash windows. Qclik parting and staff beads seal your windows securely.
Parting and staff beads - we all use them in our sliding sash windows so what makes the innovative Qwood Qclik parting and staff beads so unique?
1) The material that is Qwood: Wood composite material with all the advantages of timber but none of the issues.
2) The fixing method: Positive click fixing guarantees accurate secure location every time without the need for unsightly troublesome pin holes.
3) The Security: The unique design of Qclik makes unauthorised removal more difficult.
4) The Serviceability: Qclik patent pending (GB15204332) design allows for damage free removal and refitting of staff and parting beads by maintenance teams in the future.
Qclik parting and staff beads - making timber sliding sash windows faster and better.
"Since I started using Qwood I haven't had to do any remedial work on my windows post installation. Now I am able to move away from uPVC parting beads, which is great for my customers.” (Independent Joinery)
Qwood is recommended for use in the conservation of your sash windows. The Qwood conservation sash range consists of the following:
1. QW-BB3 External putty line bar
2. QW-LB1 Lambs tongue internal bar
3. QW-OB1 Ovolo internal bar
4. QW-CPB8 8mm Qclik parting bead
5. QW-CSB20 20mm Qclik staff bead
6. Qclik Clip
Got a question? Just ask. We are here to help. +44 (0) 161 627 4222
Please Note: Use a metre of clip per metre of bead.